[meteorite-list] Juancheng Detail

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 23:19:47 +0100

Good heavens, of course not! They would make a Hopper-Whopper.

I agree there more with Alexander v.Humboldt.

"Cruelty to animals is one of the most significant vices of a low and
ignoble people. Wherever one notices them, they constitute a sure sign of
ignorance and brutality which cannot be painted over even by all the
evidence of wealth and luxury. Cruelty to animals cannot exist together with
true education and true learning."

...unfortunately I have to live temporally under such people.
(There we took a stray dog too). But I forwarded the Hopper-story there, for
the children to learn...

No, I was only imaging, Michael & Daryll equipping a new crusade, the quest
of the grail, the Pot of Juancheng.

Perhaps with a stop-over here:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a8/Karl_Martell.JPG/25
0px-Karl_Martell.JPG