[meteorite-list] Tektites

From: John.L.Cabassi <John_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 16:11:10 -0700

G'Day Aubrey and List
First off, I have been down all week due to a PC crash last weekend and
finally back up and running again. I'm blaming the whole situation on my
comments about the "H word", must have been a bad omen. I'll keep my mouth
shut now and let those that are more intelligent than I am take the podium.
:-)

Aubrey, very nice site and a welcomed breath of fresh air. Keep up the
great work. I think this is an area that is neglected, possibly because it
does not fall into the category of meteorite, which this list is intended
for. But I feel it's worthy of discussion and hope others will offer up
their thoughts.

Cheers
John