[meteorite-list] Tektites

From: Aubrey Whymark <tektites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 02:05:15 +0800

Hi

I just read Bill's post about Plain Text. So this is how you post to
the Meteorite List! I gave up trying to post ages ago as my posts
never got through! I thought it was because I didn't live in America!

Whats New? http://www.tektites.co.uk/whats-new.html

Recently I've written about the largest tektites in the world (I need
you help!), about Vietnam tektites and done some You Tube videos - my
first attempt!

Also check out my Indochinite and Philippinite formation pages!
http://www.tektites.co.uk/indochinites.html and
http://www.tektites.co.uk/philippinites.html

Loads of other tektite pages too!

Also I apologise in advance about any delay in replies. I'm in the
Persian Gulf on a satellite connection.

Thanks, Aubrey Whymark
www.tektites.co.uk