[meteorite-list] I'm so happy! My 1st Post

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 08:54:39 -0700

Welcome to the list Bill!

Great post! You'll find a lot of great people on here and I'm sure you
have much to contribute yourself. It seems you've been bitten hard by
the meteorite bug and are fully addicted. AWESOME! Great ain't it?! ;)

Saw the video of your new find. Great Job! Congratulations! Ruben's a
great guy and is always a big help, that's just who he is.

Again welcome and enjoy the list. I look forward to your posts.

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorites USA

P.S. I love Bend! Great little town and centrally located for easy
access to anywhere in Oregon. It's been 10 years since I've been there
but I loved it! Beautiful country up there.