[meteorite-list] Statesboro, Georgia, shocked L5 part slice on eBay (reminder AD)

From: Dave Gheesling <dave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 11:46:34 -0400

All,

A quick note re: the Statesboro, Georgia, part slice which ends on eBay
today. I decided to push this one piece out for sale after having received
many requests to purchase a sample of this meteorite. As explained in the
description, this will be the only one on eBay as the goal has always been
to preserve the main mass. Lastly, I noticed that the polish is windowed a
bit on this specimen, after seeing the image I posted on eBay, and would be
happy to correct that prior to shipping if the buyer's OK with losing a few
thousandths of a gram ;-)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item
=180334318526

All the best,