[meteorite-list] PSA

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 22:40:22 -0700

Dear Michael and List,

The link from your page to the "in-depth page" is not working (Forbidden
Error) but both of the links below work fine when typed into the browser
for me.

http://www.meteorite.com/friends/
http://www.meteorite.com/friends/index.php/cat/9

Both links from Meteorite-Times on the following pages are also working
fine.
http://www.meteorite-times.com/meteorite_frame.htm
http://www.meteorite-times.com/directory/index.php/cat/55/meteorite-people/michael-blood%27s-meteorite-friends/

If someone could please add a link to Michael's "in-depth page"
http://www.meteorite.com/friends/index.php/cat/9 on their page and let
me know the results I would really appreciate it. Please contact me off
list.

Thank you very much!

Paul