[meteorite-list] The "H" Word

From: John.L.Cabassi <John_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 20:10:08 -0700

G'Day Everyone
I have been constantly following this whole rant. Points have been made and
are very interesting. But I'm amazed at the constant referral to something
that is basically a subject of creativity and that I refer to it as the word
"xxxxxx". I doubt if it will exist in the journals of scientific research. I
for one, hope it self destructs. But I am amazed at all the responses, for
and against, still utters those words "xxxxxx"

As far as I'm concerned, this is the one and only "xxxxxx"
http://s485.photobucket.com/albums/rr215/olivine_01/?action=view&current=hammer.jpg
that warrants the true label.

My thoughts and only my thoughts. Two cents can go a long way, I only have
one.

Cheers
John
IMCA #2125