[meteorite-list] FW: NEW YORK FIREBALL / Acknowledgement & Gratitude

From: Fries, Marc D <marc.d.fries_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 19:29:40 -0700

I?m flattered; thank you.

For those of y?all who?ve asked me about the Westchester fall, I am still
working through some ambiguity in the data. I will send an image to those
who already asked - anyone else can email me off-list and I?m happy to share
the radar image from that meteor. Its location and timing are unfortunate ?
two radars other than the Long Island one collected data right up to the
meteor location but didn?t quite produce a signal. The Long Island radar
also just missed the falling debris with its first pass, and only caught the
tail end with the second pass ten minutes later. It?s pretty, but nothing
like the West data.

Cheers,
MDF