[meteorite-list] WG: Witnessed Falls and Hammers - warning, LONG.

From: Walter Branch <waltbranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 15:57:44 -0400

>Walter, Walter, what have you done :-)

Don't blame me! I just started that table for fun.

Like you, I am also astonished at how much people are willing to pay for a
meteorite because it hit something.

Of course, I am also astonished over how much people are willing to pay for
essentially a speck of dust which looks like a dead gnat

-Walter Branch