[meteorite-list] Witnessed Falls and Hammers - warning, LONG.

From: Michael Bross <element33_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 01:40:00 +0100

Hi Graham and list

Sorry ! I was sending the link to the video at almost the same time you send
it too !
Nice, great "coincidence" :)

I have a photo from the meteorite in the trunk, but didn't keep the website
source to it. (what a fool)
Quite impressive (but can't send it to the list, no attachment
unfortunately)

If you don't have it I can send it to you off list. Let me know (but I am
sure you have it !)

If you know anybody selling a part of it, I am interested

Good evening
Michael