[meteorite-list] Witnessed Falls and Hammers - warning, LONG.

From: ensoramanda at ntlworld.com <ensoramanda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 23:49:13 +0000

Hi Michael,

Check out Jeff's website here...excellent. The Sikhote video should be right up your street. Set aside 18 minutes and go back in time. I like to think that I might have the piece of shrapnel that went straight through the huge tree that one guy illustrates by by poking a stick right through....who knows. ;-)

Graham Ensor, UK.