[meteorite-list] Witnessed Falls and Hammers and ExtrordinaryClaims

From: Michael Bross <element33_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 01:17:40 +0100

even the 13kg (if not mistaken) Sikhote one incrusted in the tree trunk ?
It is as "amazing" as one hitting a mail box or whatever.
At least in my mind...

In my last 2 weeks of research, I got to that old Russian Army documentary
about Sikhote discovery and searches, published on an Australian website.
I am sure most of you know it already.
A bit long and pompous... but still interesting:
http://www.meteorites.com.au/films/Sikhote-Alin%20Documentary.wmv

A bientot everyone
Michael B