[meteorite-list] AD -Super Items And New Meteorite!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 19:29:29 -0800 (PST)

Dear List Members,

Thank you for affording me the opportunity to present some updates and items for sale in this forum.

First, I would like to bring your attention a very odd Enstatite Chondrite, NWA 5409. NWA 5409 is an EL3 with the oddest looking chondrules and matrix I have ever seen. I would have never guessed the classification before it was sent off for study. Be sure to check it out as I listed all of the pieces at once, including the main mass since the TKW is so low.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140305327542
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200316413138
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140305328208
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140305328496
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200316415306

I still have two pieces of the recently announced NWA 5410 Lodranite left. If the only complete slice doesn't sell at the current bargain price, I will cut it into smaller more affordable pieces and offer them later. This is what a traditional Lodranite should look like.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140305329496
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140305124703

I am offering the last of my NWA1195 Martian inventory. These pieces came from the very last slice in my personal collection. They are cut extremely thin and are diamond-lap polished on both sides. With a TKW of only 315 grams and no pairings, I was bound to run out sometime so here may be your last opportunity to get a piece.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140305325099
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140305325504
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200316410031
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140305326390

Only two thin slices that are still show priced are left of NWA 5000. Get a piece of "The Rock", the best lunar meteorite in existence!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200316094639
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140305326603

Other lunar meteorite specimens, many started at just 99 cents with no reserve:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200316070250
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140305112315
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140305112709
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200316092489
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200316092877
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140305123749
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200316406470
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200316406869

And Way To Many More Great Examples Worth Looking At Can Be Found At This Link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock