[meteorite-list] Another question for the Saw Wizards

From: Mr EMan <mstreman53_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 16:18:20 -0700 (PDT)

Last time I cut with a diamond blade it only would cut the nail and not the skin--wanna give it a try and see if thinner blades can cut skin?

Mike they make a slab holder/jig which comes in few sizes that lets you cut down below 10mm or so. Once you clamp the stone in the jig you clamp it in your saw vice. $20-30 on ebay.

Elton