[meteorite-list] AD: #3 June- NEW- GRIFFITH Summary- Many Smaller Pieces Added- By Popular Demand!

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 21:41:57 -0700

Hello

I decided to use up one of my ads for the month June for this second
announcement concerning my New Griffith Meteorite. I have had at least
15 requests for smaller slices, especially under 10 grams. Well, I
spent 6 hours today cutting, polishing and creating smaller affordable
slices. When these smaller slices are gone-that is it. I will not be
cutting any more down. Please take this opportunity to get yours now.

http://stores.ebay.com/voyage-botanica-natural-history

Thanks and Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham