[meteorite-list] Looking for small Brenhams

From: Carl 's <carloselguapo1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 19:17:29 -0700

Hello All,

Does anyone have small pieces, 1 gram or less of the Brenham pallasite? It does not neccessarily have to be sliced or/and etched. Small fragments may do. Just enough to impress but I don't want to spend a lot. I may add a coat of lacquer if I think they may rust or on your recommendation. I have a friend at work who has seen the show, Meteorite Men ( I haven't seen it yet), and has shown an interest in meteorites. He watches shows on Discovery, Science and History Channel on meteorites so may be a bit more knowledgable than most on the subject. At least he knows who Bob Haag, Geoff and Steve are. I have also given him and his brother stones that I had extras in the past. His brother also works there and is his partner so I can't give just one person a gift. Who knows if one or the other might get more serious in the hobby? Btw, they both think I'm a bit nuts when I tell them my collection is approaching 400 localities. Maybe not a good thing to tell them since it is so addicting. Please contact me off list f
or prices. My email address should be on top of this post. I'm open to other pallasites or anything else if the Brenham is not available.

Thanks. Carl