[meteorite-list] "Ocate" and "3-Layer Cake~A Visual Treat" LAST Pieces on eBay - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 08:09:02 -0400

Dear List Members,

I have loaded on eBay the final specimens of two different and striking
meteorites for 10-Day auctions.
1) "Ocate", the New iron from New Mexico has been selling well and only five
of 15 pieces remain available. Priced well for a New American iron!

2) NWA 5407, "3-Layer Cake ~ A Visual Treat", an awesome L5 Impact Melt
Breccia. This has never been made available publicly yet. I have never seen
a melt with three distinct zones of melt in a single slice!! The light area
on top looks like icing on top of the cake!

All of these can be found under eBay seller, NaturesVault, or by clicking
here: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnaturesvault

Here is a list of the direct links for each individual auction:

NWA 5407 "3-Layer Cake ~ A Visual Treat" L5-IMB (So nice, it is beyond
description!):
48.6g cs Main Mass
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=350212043500
43.8g cs
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=170342771871
40.5g cs
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=350212044219
40.1g end cut
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=350212044617
38.2g cs
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=170342772906
27.4g ps
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=170342773327
18.5g cs
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=350212045858

Ocate IAB Iron New Mexico (all slices are about 3mm thick):
910g end cut
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=350212047356
208.2g cs
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=350212048022
191g cs
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=350212048345
162.9g ps
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=170342776849
162.8g cs
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=350212049183

cs - complete slice
ps - part slice

These are the very last I have of each of these beautiful meteorites. If you
are interested, you may not want to wait until the last minute to bid, there
will not be another chance to get one of these once they are gone! These
have all been put up for 10-Day eBay auctions and I will not have too many
chances to answer questions while the auctions are running. These will end
June 19th.

Click here to see all auctions at one click:

Best regards, and "Thank You" for bidding and/or looking! Good Luck!
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
NaturesVault (eBay)