[meteorite-list] AD - SALE 50% Off all Rizalites on TektiteInc.com SALE

From: info at tektiteinc.com <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 15:18:56 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

Im having a 50% off Sale for all the Rizalites on my website to make room
for a new hobby of mine so please have a look. Im going to have this sale
on for 1 month.

Free shipping will not be included in this Sale. The breakdown of the
shipping charges are below:

Under 150g $8
Between 150g to 400g $12
Between 400g to 900g $28

Please note that I do not charge extra or charge a handling fee for my
shipping. This pricing is what Phil Post charges me.

However, FedEx is offering a special for my business' company account
which means I can send specimens that weigh in between 400grams - 900grams
for just a couple bucks more than the $28 cost for Air Mail but I will
shoulder this cost so that you receive your package a lot faster than my
regular Air Mail postage.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers,
Desmond Leong