[meteorite-list] Gypsy Punk Music meets Meteorites!

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 09:40:13 -0700

  Galactic Stone & Ironworks wrote:

> Most of us dinosaurs on the List have no idea who Gogol Bordello is -
> they are band the kids are listening to now.

Hey Mike:

Speak for yourself : ) I saw them in concert recently at the Rialto
Theater in Tucson. It was a pretty raucous show.

Personally, I prefer the Red Elvises, who have a similar shtick but
IMO are funnier and have better songs, "Rocket Man" being my favorite,
of course:

http://www.redelvises.com

But definitely please keep handing out meteorites to gypsy punk bands.
That just has to be good for international relations. Somehow : )

Cheers,

Geoff N.

www.aerolite.org
www.meteoritemen.com