[meteorite-list] AD: Prices Are Going Up! Last Chance At This Price

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 18:38:00 -0700

Hello List,

NOTICE: My prices are going up tomorrow by 25% on every item!

This is your last chance to purchase these meteorites at the current low
prices. Those of you who wait, or who are watching our Ebay items right
now (and there's a lot of you who are watching) should grab these deals
now or your will pay 25% more tomorrow. There will be no second chances.

Prices are marked. Will ship ASAP and you will receive your item in 3-5
business days.

Current Auctions & Store Items
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/freel3orn

Free Shipping In USA On All Orders $50 & Up.
Buy 2 items get 25% off the third item! REGARDLESS OF PRICE!

MORE METEORITE SPECIALS: http://www.meteoritesusa.com/special.htm
RARE Achondrite - 2.1g Half Cut with HUGE iron inclusion & Gorgeous
Fusion Crust - This stone is from my personal meteorite Collection! $199 obo

RARE Achondrite - 2.6g Half Cut with gorgeous fusion crust. - This stone
is from my personal meteorite Collection! $199 obo

543.7g Lot of NWA 1794 Slices Part Slices & End Cuts = $199 obo (Click
On Image For Larger Photo)

Thanks & Happy Bidding!

Good Luck!

Regards,