[meteorite-list] GPS Device located on my car!

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 09:36:39 +0200

Well, Mike, it is known quite well that Ruben, taking into consideration the
dessert conditions, prefers to work quadrupedly lowtech - so you'd better
pay attention if you see something like this
http://www.knipz.de/images/gameimages/255/simple/f792eabb-b4e7-4042-8000-3824cf0a647b.jpg
close to your car ...

Take good care,

Matthias