[meteorite-list] AD - Ebay auctions ending soon, Sikhote-Alin stamp, mundrabilla & others.

From: Leigh Anne DelRay <leighannedelray_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 15:40:25 -0700

Hi guys,
I gave up on the yahoo account. Yahoo never figure out what was going
on, and just permanently blocked the meteorite list as spam, for life.
I don't get it, and couldn't ever get a straight answer from them as
to why, hence the new e-mail address.
Thanks everyone for the tips on the g-mail account.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have some auctions ending
tonight, and there are a couple cool meteorites in there,
And an absolutely awesome Sikhote-Alin Stamp and meteorite set:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=260444008409

And a great little Mudrabilla can be seen here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=260444026382

And a perfect bullet shaped oriented Taza is up for auction here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=260444019068

And a few other things, all of these are really small, perfect jewelry
size pieces.

Everything I have can be seen here:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/callistodesigns_W0QQQ5ftrkparmsZ65Q253A10Q257C66Q253A4Q257C39Q253A1QQ_trksidZp3911Q2ec0Q2em14QQ_sopZ16QQ_scZ1

Thanks so much for looking and being supportive, I love the meteorite community!
-Leigh Anne