[meteorite-list] Pitiful excuse for a meteorite hunter Carl Esparza

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 13:39:37 -0700 (PDT)

Good grief,
so you found me yesterday, you found the new fall strewnfield, and you found a new meteorite all from your car. Man, you are good. Amazing that knowing where I was hunting you are today at home on the computer and not picking up new meteorites.
Kinda makes you wonder.
You still didn't tell the list that you were not in Carancas.
How many new Arizona meteorites is this for you now, besides the ones from a Moroccans Tucson show table, um I mean your Arivaca ranch?
Inquiring minds want to know.
Michael Farmer