[meteorite-list] Unprofessionalism

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 15:02:59 +0200

Schizophrenic, Matthias, is rather that we are all reliant on each other,
dealers, hunters, scientists, collectors - all in the same boat
and that we spend our time and energy in coshing the paddles on our heads
and to chop holes in the shrouds.

And we forget always with our blinders,
that if the ship sinks, nobody else than only we will care about.

Endless reprises, I know.

But they closed Australia, they closed Oman, they closed Libya, they closed
Argentina, they closed Poland, they closed Algeria, now they want to close
Morocco.

If that happens, dear crew, than we can say as far as meteorites are
concerned: That was it, folks.

(That outcry I'd like to hear on the list, if they once would decide to
close the US-deserts for meteorite hunting....)

Schizophrenic is also, that we all have to beware even the protectionists
themselves of the outcome of the laws, they ask for.

Weird world :-)
Martin

For the Commonwealth, if they aren't able to understand the data and
statistics...what only shall I say still further....helpless
me....perhaps...

Habibi Dabibi sat on a wall,
Habibi Dabibi had a great fall.
All the Queen's horses and all the Queen's men
Couldn't recover a space rock again.

Eeeek! I have to hide now.....

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----