[meteorite-list] WHO IS THE BEST AND MOST SUCCESSFUL METEORITEHUNTER OUT THERE?

From: Carl 's <carloselguapo1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 05:53:22 -0700

Hi Martin,

Thank you. It's funny you mentioned the Russians. I had contacted Mike Farmer a few days ago concerning a personal matter and he also mentioned the Russians. Not negatively, of course. I see Mike's last post concerned more info on them.

Carl

Martin wrote:

>Well Carl,

It's because the Russians are so modest and don't attach much importance in
public profiling.

Uh all the lunars they found, the Martians, hundreds of finds in Oman, some
of them where also in Libya before - and think to all the additional stuff
Tsarev, Polujamki, Markovka, Brahin, Kainsaz, Vengerovo, Sikhote, Chinga,
Dronino, Pallasovka, Seymchan + many more, even Muonionalusta, Morasko...