[meteorite-list] Question For The List ???? WHO IS THE BEST ANDMOST SUCCESSFUL METEORITE HUNTER OUT THERE?

From: GREG LINDH <geeg48_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 21:02:39 -0700

    Hi Mark,

  I don't know whether Bob Haag is the best hunter/collector, but I can tell you that he is the nicest guy you could want to know, and that is a rare thing in the meteorite community. I met him at the Tucson show a couple of years ago and he knew that I was a newbie and that I couldn't even begin to afford the stuff he was selling, but he took *a lot* of his time and just talked and encouraged me. I'll tell you what, that is a *rare* thing to see in this community.

  Greg