[meteorite-list] OT(WIND Farm, ie SPAM) Meteorite Men Promotion

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 04:02:16 -0700 (PDT)

Bill and List,
  Me too as I have never watched a better used car salesman
or mortician than Steve Arnold.
  It is amazing how much wind that he can generate, perhaps
enough to power a wind farm? Watch Youtube MrSteveArnold.con
.; sorry SteveArnoltPMH
? Inside dealer secrets, LOL.? "Be in control of
your meteorite decisions and don`t let the dealer make
decisions for you"(*note; you are now being
 controlled).?Hope that you can read the script better next time.
 Whether it be the government or the
 conspiracy you will never know.

 ? Best to you Bill Hall, dirk ross...tokyo
Watch Meteor Men
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqxA6-Ji70M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC0Z7MNc5y0&feature=related

 --- On Mon, 7/13/09, Bill Hall <meteoritics at gmail.com>