[meteorite-list] GIVEAWAY FREEBIE! - First Responder Gets It...!!

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 17:29:14 -0400

Hi Bernd and List,

That is very generous of you Bernd - of course the prize is your's to
dispose of as you see fit. So if you want me to donate it on your
behalf, then I will certainly do so.

Also, my wife and I recently moved from Louisiana to sunny Florida.
My wife's older sister took over our caregiving duties and we have
moved to Florida to be near my stepkids (and new grandchild) who both
live in Tampa. Holding my first grandchild has given me a new
positive perspective on many things. :)

I have plans to donate a sizeable type collection to a local school in
the near future - probably a middle school or junior high school - old
enough to better appreciate the subject, but not too old that they
have already chosen their college path. So I am open to donating this
prize to any worthy school that you suggest - it doesn't have to be
local in Florida or even the US.

Also, if you end up donating the prize, I will add some meteorites and
other specimens to it to make the prize more substantial and useful
for outreach.

Best regards and clear skies,

MikeG

On 07 Jul 2009 20:58:09 UT, bernd.pauli at paulinet.de