[meteorite-list] Fw: Arizona Fall "a secret"

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 17:40:11 -0400

Hi Shauna, and the 'Team',

Congratulations to all of you! Agreeing with what you said, you all are
'finding it', 'mapping it', 'donating pristine samples to science', what is
the complaint from some side-liners?! I say that anyone who has a complaint
should to take notes and be prepared next time, learn from the best!

Keep up the outstanding work, "Team Jack"!!!

Best regards,
Greg Hupe

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection