[meteorite-list] Arizone fall "a secret" ?

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 13:11:33 -0700 (PDT)

I would like to go join the hunt for meteorites at the recent fall, but it seems this is being kept a secret location... Is this to drive the prices up?

One would think extra sets of eyes and hands would be great, but in my opinion it seems a select group is the only ones who will be "allowed" hunting the field then they will in turn charge $100 per gram, yet again for something that is worth far less.

Not cool at all. I know I will not be buying from any of you hunting ever again who dont want to allow someone to tag along for the first hunt they would do.
If this is the way you "big time" hunters want to conduct yourselves, it shows just what your intentions are. Money.

Greg C.