[meteorite-list] Opinions on an oddball meteorite I cut open

From: Mr EMan <mstreman53_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 18:55:54 -0700 (PDT)

As I myself was out hunting meteorites today, I had another thought about your specimen Mike. The nickel content of the free metal might be so high it makes the specimen less attractive to a magnet.

Certainly an enigma which is probably going to need lab work to resolve why it is so atypical.

Good Luck in finding an answer