[meteorite-list] Enjoy The Show

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 05:44:02 -0800

Hi Guys,

We're very excited about the show since this is our first... Any tips,
ideas, best places to enjoy? We're only gonna be there for 2 days maybe
3 so any info is appreciated. We're not just there for meteorites, we'll
be stocking up on both meteorites and minerals. Anyone who has some good
deals on either who wants to sell please contact me off-list or call me.

Hopefully I'll get to see some of you guys at the show. I'm heading out
there today and will be there all weekend. Maybe even at the Birthday
Bash next Friday night too.

Anyone wanting to hang out or meet or that might have an item I might be
interested in my number is 904-236-5394. I will have internet so if you
want to drop me an email I'll get back with you in the evening when I'm
back at the hotel.

See you guys at the show!

Regards,
Eric Wichman