[meteorite-list] ADD Cottingham plus AD

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 05:31:40 -0800

All these posts about AD posting and Tucson is here! Wake up people
jeez. Can we get past this and stop the FREAKING WHINING! I've read more
in the last 3 days about the ADs on list from those whiners who don't
like seeing ADs on list than I've seen actual ADs on the list. Cut the
crap, hit your delete button, and stop whining. No offense to any
whiners out there... ;)

Discount Sales are held for a reason. Miss the sale and you miss it. No
mulligans!
Mineral and meteorite dealers aren't big retail stores. If you want to
use a coupon go to Walmart.
A sale is a sale is a sale. Discounts are made for a "limited time" for
a reason.
AD posting rules on-list are generally followed by most.

I bet these same people who continue to whine about the ADs on list are
mainly collectors, they don't run a business, and most likely have never
run a business before.

I'll tell you what. All these people talking about ADs and how they'll
wait on items to come down in price I got one for ya.

I'm having a BIG meteorite sale starting right now. 15% off all orders
purchased between now and Feb 1st. But there's a catch. Each day my
discount is going to decrease by 5%. So on Monday the discount will be
bye bye if you don't act now!

Friday = 15% Off
Saturday = 10% Off
Sunday = 5% Off

15% OFF! Starting now! Woohoo! Buy It Now! On Sale Now! Get It Today!
Sale Ends Soon! Don't Miss This!

Here: http://www.meteoritesusa.com/meteorites-for-sale/

You snooze you lose!

Regards,