[meteorite-list] Good By Bush - the nightmare is over

From: GREG LINDH <geeg48_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 21:23:15 -0700

    G'Day to you too John,

  I understand what you're saying. I'd rather stay quiet, believe me. It's
much easier than taking the harpoons from the haters. The problem is, if no
one confronts this type of hypocritical nonsense then the List just becomes
a bullying pulpit to be used by the ignorant haters.
  So, I speak out against this nonsense. Except for a few exceptions, I
gave up with making friends on the List a long time ago. It's just not that
important. Taking an honorable stand is more important than being in with
the "in crowd".
  Does that make sense?

  Greg Lindh