[meteorite-list] AD: 1 Kilo Ultra Grade SAU 001

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 14:17:59 -0800

Good Day List,

I have a beautiful 1 kilo 'ultra-grade' SAU 001 available for sale. I picked
it up from Geoff Notkin several years ago. Here are some of his photos of
it:

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-11/877141/SAU-001-1.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-11/877141/SAU-001-2.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-11/877141/SAU-001-3.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-11/877141/SAU-001-4.jpg

It has dark coppery-black fusion crust and gentle regmaglypts. Material from
the SAU 001 find can vary quite a bit, from relatively fresh to warty,
heavily oxidized pieces. This is easily in the top percentile of quality and
the least oxidized material from this find.

A great stand alone display piece or you could make some killer complete
slices from it. Asking $1/g. A quick search of Google will show that you can
purchase much lesser quality for more than that price.

Please contact me off-list if interested. Thank you for your time!

Mike Bandli