[meteorite-list] Re : the new fall contunue// tichka mountains

From: habibi abdelaziz <azizhabibi_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 14:37:26 -0800 (PST)

hello all;
some news from this mountain tichka fall,
most of the stone found are broken they smash the mountain and the meteorite hit rocks of the mountain , and the result meteorite have not the time to refresh and it become cold fastly so it gives weathered and no crusts meteorite many broken stone and many?uncrusted meteorite ?so for the oriented or the complete it will be rare,
thanks
aziz habibi