[meteorite-list] FOR THE RECORD

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 16:03:34 -0800

Hi Greg,
        You may have something here.
        Please go to Texas and buy all you can at $5/g and
I promise to buy it from you at DOUBLE that the moment
You return!
        Please let me know when you have some!
        Thanks, Michael (PS: Do not be discouraged if you
Spend a few thousand dollars and take a couple weeks off
Work and walk for 10 to 12 hrs a day and find only one or
Tow specimens of 2 or 3 grams a piece (though some days
You may get NONE) . Just keep your eye on the prize! $10/g
when you get back!
        Best wishes, Michael