[meteorite-list] A Message Form Rob Wesel

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 04:19:20 +0000 (UTC)

Hello all

Unfortunately the email account I use for the Met-List is not accessible from the field so I am writing through one our hunting team members and fellow Met-Lister Mike Bandli's account.

It's been an awesome time here in west, exhausting but it will be remembered as one of my fondest life experiences.

More will come later but I want to jump in and extend a thank you to Ruben Garcia and Sunny for their help in acquiring the "Hopper Stone"

To those who have voiced concern, Hopper is being treated very well for his amazing hunting abilities.

Landowners have been accomodating, food is awesome, and sleep comes easy at the end of a 13 hour day hiking uneven terrain over the course of 15-20 miles.

Hopper has become fast friends with all the hunters out here.

As I said, much more to come when I get back home.

Be well,

Rob Wesel