[meteorite-list] Comet Lunin - a heads up.

From: GREG LINDH <geeg48_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 21:17:42 -0700

    Hi to all,

  Anyone else out there check out Comet Lunin. Even through my "pee
shooter" (Meade ETX-90/EC) of a telescope, the comet is quite clear in the
dark Arizona skies. It is located between Saturn and Regulus. Regulus is
the bottom star in Leo. Go outside and look to the southeast. I needed
binoculars to locate it, then the telescope brought it in quite clearly.
For those with larger telescopes, you may be able to actually see its green
color. I envy you.

  Best wishes,
                Greg Lindh