[meteorite-list] List Members, Job, ETC.

From: Simon <sbdeboer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 22:07:37 -0500

Dear List :

  I am 56 , married 33 years 6 grown children ( 2 sets of twins)also 2
grandchildren (1 set of twins) organic farmer with 300 acres ; an open
invitation for a meteorite fall .
  I enjoy collecting the many and varied aspects of meteorites, impactites,
and early terrestrial rock formations. Thank you to all on the list who
have a wealth of information and have made every aspect of collecting an
ever expanding adventure .
  I feel somewhat intimidated to be in the company of so many engineers ,
physicists and highly educated professionals but when I plow fields or
plant garlic I feel I am exactly where I wish to be : fresh air , glacial
till from Sudbury , and an endless universe overhead .

>From snowy Ontario Canada
Simon de Boer