[meteorite-list] tishka update

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 15:21:52 -0800 (PST)

Hi list.I was just looking at my 256 gram fragment of tishka and finally saw alot of the chondrules that I could not see in my smaller piece.I was wondering if there is any update on the class of this new fall?While I was in tucson I saw only 2 pieces larger than mine.A couple of 800 gram fragments and nothing but small fragments.Did?anyone else see any larger than the 2 800 gram pieces?I see now that they have found bigger whole pieces.With the fusion crust this meteorite looks alot better than without.Like chunks of concrete without the crust.Any thoughts?
?
Steve R.Arnold,Chicago!
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://chicagometeorites.net/">http://chicagometeorites.net/</a>