[meteorite-list] Illegal Buzzard Coulee on eBay?

From: tett <tett_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 17:55:47 -0500

Darren,

It looks legit to me. Being that the guy is from Lloydminster, which is
just around the corner from the strewn field, he could have very easily
acquired it.

And is is not illegal unless he tries to sell it out side of Canada
without an export permit. That said, he does state that he will ship to
the US and the UK and I doubt that he has an export permit in hand.

Cheers!

Mike Tettenborn