[meteorite-list] Fairly odd meteorites...

From: Rob McCafferty <rob_mccafferty_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 16:31:41 -0800 (PST)

The first photo on the list looked wierd and certainly looked oily in patches.
As a lifelong skeptic, my answer to "what do I think" would be that this was a premature April 1st joke.

Serious answers would be

a: If it really is oozing something, I've no idea what it could be

b: following from "a:", i'd send it to someone to find out what the goo is.

Rob Mc