[meteorite-list] Tucson questions and predictions

From: Dave Gheesling <dave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 22:59:24 -0500

Thanks for the laughs, Sonny...some don't give a rats a** and some are too
busy showing their own...unbelievable, yet unfortunately increasingly
typical. Look forward to seeing everyone in Tucson, and thanks again, Mr.
Johnson and Ms. Delray, for the great pics and videos!
All best,
Dave
www.fallingrocks.com