[meteorite-list] Lindfors avalanche!

From: Steve Dunklee <sdunklee72520_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 23:12:36 -0800 (PST)

why not forward all his messages back to him but do it twice? if you really want to make a point put his address in a super spammer site that will send him 10k emails a day. Actually it would be better to use your mail settings to block his ip address so if they change the address it still goes into your spam box. the ip address should be attached to the documents or photos sent. yahoo stores them in a file called ypager. I'm not sure about other mail servers. I could tell you more if i could dissect one of the emails, but I am not interested in becoming one of the next victims.
Have a spam free day!
Steve