[meteorite-list] UPDATE RE: Whetstone Mountains Monograph

From: Dave Gheesling <dave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 20:06:48 -0500

Rob, Greg & All,

Rob, your comments below re: the Limited Edition Whetstone Mountains
meteorite monograph being a "value for the small price" were much
appreciated, as that was most definitely the intent of the offering.
There's no telling where the one-time eBay listing I posted last week will
end, but from the looks of it this notion of value seems to be on target as
Jack and I had hoped:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180448321242

Thanks again to all of you who have purchased copies, particularly to those
who did so sight-unseen when the monograph was first introduced last month!

All the best, and Happy New Year!

Dave
www.fallingrocks.com