[meteorite-list] Whetstone Mountains Monograph

From: Matson, Robert D. <ROBERT.D.MATSON_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 16:01:03 -0800

Hi All,

I wholeheartedly concur with Greg -- I received my Whetstone Mountains
monograph
today from Dave, and it is a top-notch job. Excellent
photo-documentation of the
finds, and a terrific value for the small price Dave was asking.
Congrats to all
involved in this story of Arizona's latest fall, and in particular to
Jack Schrader
for the many weeks of legwork and hot-temperature field work in the
(continuing)
recovery of this fall.

Best wishes,
Rob