[meteorite-list] "Meteorite" Magazine + Season's Greetings

From: ensoramanda at ntlworld.com <ensoramanda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 9:56:27 +0000

Hi Geoff, all,

Thanks for that Goeff, and greetings to you too.

Just a thought that lazy, disorganized people like myself have not got around to subscribing to Meteorite magazine (and I know I should and want to) because the method of subscribing is not the most user friendly. If someone could set up an online method or host a paypal method I'm sure the subscriptions would rise dramatically.

My thanks too go to all those who have made this meteorite year great...especially those who made my Ensisheim trip the best yet.
First of all Bernd for initiating my link up with Peter Davidson,
Zelimir for organizing all that and the generous help he gave us to get there, and Peter himself for the great company out there, on the journey and the tour round the stored collection at the museum in Edinburgh.

Greetings to those others out at Ensisheim, Marc, Seigfreid, Karin, Peter, Svend, Anne and many more too numerous to mention...great times.

Also greetings to Rob Elliot for putting up with my visit to his collection at home and hospitality just a week before most of it was auctioned...now that and the auction were exceptional events for me in 2009.

See you all in Tucson most likely,

and a happy new year,

Graham, UK