[meteorite-list] Steve Arnold (Elgin). Man of his word.

From: GeoZay at aol.com <GeoZay_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 20:05:40 EST

>>??No, more like you think he is a great guy for giving you free crack. >>
But he's not giving me crack...just a meteorite. The same thing you and
most people on this list purchase. Are you actually saying that crack and
meteorites are equally bad?
>> Then after you loose your job, family and end up living on the streat,
you realize there is no such thing as a freebie.<<
I suppose some folks can lose their jobs for meteorite acquisitions, but
I'm not sure how? I've had contact with Steven for at least 2 maybe 3 years
now and he's never asked anything of me. Actually, almost all of our
conversations have simply laid along the lines of making arrangements of him
mailing me a freebie.

>>All freebies come with a price.<<

Postage? Actually, he usually pays for this as well.

>> The question to be asked is what is the price? My integrity?<<

I guess that's it...I lack integrity for accepting free meteorites from
him. Dang...I must be a real threat to the dealers. :O)
GeoZay