[meteorite-list] Steve Arnold (Elgin). Man of his word.

From: Greg Stanley <stanleygregr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 17:05:22 -0800

Guys:

Yea ? I continuously email Steve begging for freebies? sweating and hyperactive until he sends me more? ?come on,? how can you equate drugs to meteorites. I have received a few freebies from Steve and a some are nice specimens, and I gave some away myself to a friend of my wife?s: who is ill. If someone wants to buy meteorites from Steve, then that is their decision. Why do people get so personal on this list? Is that not one of the 'rules' too. I understand now why people leave.

Merry Christmas to all..

Greg S.